- ADMIN user
- User – User Group Security
- User Groups
Add a new User Group
- Click >Security>User Group on the menu bar.
- Project Configuration: allow configuration of Projects.
- User Security / Variables: allow adding, editing and deleting of users and user groups and also define user / User Group Variables..
- View Connections: allow viewing data connections.
- Add/Edit Connection: allow viewing, adding, editing and deleting data connections.
- Use Stored Procedures : allow using stored procedures.
- Change Objects Permissions : allow editing Report Object privileges.
- Register License: allow registering XLReport licenses.
- Admin XLReport Report Repository : allow accessing XLReport Server DB utilities like backup, restore of backups and compacting the XLReport Report Repository database.
- Export/Import Objects : allow exporting and importing Projects and Report Objects from the Utility menu.
Edit a User Group
- Select a user group.
- Change the user group name and optionally user group privileges.
Delete a User Group
- Select the user group to be deleted and click Delete .
- If a User Group has associated Users it can not be deleted.
In this case you need to delete associated Users first.