- MS Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016(32 bits – 64 bits)
- OS: Windows Server 2008+, Vista, 7, 8
- 40 MB available space on hard disk drive
Pre-requisites are automatically installed
The following pre-requisites are required and will be AUTOMATICALLY INSTALLED when running the setup:
- SQL Server Compact 4.0 SP1
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
- Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable
- Download XLReport from here
- Make sure Excel is closed and not running.
- Run the setup file “XLReport.exe”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
The next time you run MS Excel you’ll find the new XLREPORT tab on the main menu.
- Run the Setup file and follow the instructions.
Re-install a newer XLReport version
- We recommend that you uninstall the prior XLReport version first. (Windows>Control Panel>Add or remove Programms.
- To uninstall XLReport run the Windows “Uninstall Programs” and select to uninstall XLReport.