Organize your XLReport Queries with projects and folders so you can keep related data (ERP, CRM, Financial, Human Resources, etc.) objects together.
Create a new Project
- To create a new Project click >New>New Project on the menu bar.
- Assign a Project name and click Create.
The Data Connection window opens.
- Select a Data Connection Type.
Note! You can also define the Data Connection later.
The new Project is now accessible from the Project Explorer.
Edit Project Properties
- Select the Project in the Project Explorer, right click and select Properties.
Delete a Project
- Right click the Project you want to delete in the Project Explorer, select Delete.
The Project will be placed into the Recycle Bin.